Tickets & Passes
You can experience the festival in three ways: buy a festival pass, by individual event or immerse yourself in the Kalani Experience package (all inclusive). All may be purchased online, on-site at Kalani or at the event venue.
Passes for 2015 will be available soon!
5/3/15-5/9/15 Full Festival Pass
- Festival passes include access to all events and educational workshops .
- Festival passes are on sale through May 4th.
* Not included in festival passes & tickets: accommodations, pool passes, meals, tours, airport transfers, flights to/from Hilo airport (ITO) or Kona airport (KOA). Polestar 2014 Sacred Music Festival May 7-11.
Experience adventure and wellness on all levels while discovering the beauty of Hawai’i. Enjoy room, meals, massage, adventure, unlimited classes and Hawaiian Culture events all in one package!
- Puna Music Festival Full Pass to all events and workshops
- Comfortable accommodations
- Three delicious healthy meals, including bagged lunch service and saved meals upon request
- One complimentary one-hour wellness treatment session (massage, aquatic, energetic, psychic) per person
- One three-hour activity outing
- Use of Kalani’s facilities, including pool, hot tub and sauna
- Daily yoga
- More than 50 classes and events a week, including Hawaiian culture classes such as hula, culture, and lauhala weaving, along with ecstatic dance, meditation, and performing arts classes.
* Prices vary depending on your lodging preferences.