2015 Festival Guide!
Everything you need to know,
all in one place.
Mahalo to everyone who joined us for the 2015 Puna Music Festival. Check out our photo gallery. See you next year!
Experience the festival in two ways: by individual event or immerse yourself in the Kalani Experience package (all inclusive). Tickets may be purchased online when available, on-site at Kalani or at the event venue.
RootHub Concert at Kalani
Friday May 8th 2015, 8:00-10:00 PM
$15 Pre Event – Buy Tickets Online until 11:59pm Thursday May 7th. $20 Day Of Event (At the door) / $15 Kamaʻāina (with HI ID)
All tickets are General Admission.
Mary Isis Songwriting Workshop at Kalani
Monday May 4th 2015, 1:00pm – 4:00pm
$30, $15 Kama aina – At the door or Buy Tickets Online until 11:59pm Sunday May 3rd.
Tommy Osuna Songwriting Workshop at Kalani
Thursday May 7th 2015, 1:00pm – 4:00pm
$30, $15 Kama aina – At the door or Buy Tickets Online until 11:59pm Wednesday May 6th.
- We are very honored to say that 100% of the proceeds from ticketed individual events go to support Hawaiian culture programming in the district of Puna.
- Many events during the festival are free to the general public, with donations warmly welcomed.
- For questions, call 808-965-7828 or email email@example.com
* Not included with tickets: accommodations, pool passes, meals, tours, airport transfers, flights to/from Hilo airport (ITO) or Kona airport (KOA).
Experience adventure and wellness on all levels while discovering the beauty of Hawai’i. Enjoy room, meals, massage, adventure, unlimited classes and Hawaiian Culture events all in one package!
- Puna Music Festival Full Access to all events and workshops
- Comfortable accommodations
- Three delicious healthy meals, including bagged lunch service and saved meals upon request
- One complimentary one-hour wellness treatment session (massage, aquatic, energetic, psychic) per person
- One three-hour activity outing
- Use of Kalani’s facilities, including pool, hot tub and sauna
- Daily yoga
- More than 50 classes and events a week, including Hawaiian culture classes such as hula, culture, and lauhala weaving, along with ecstatic dance, meditation, and performing arts classes.
* Prices vary depending on your lodging preferences.